Thursday, March 20, 2014

every road takes me back to the same destination

So I realized that it has been so long since I last posted. I had written down my next post but had yet to type it out and then I blinked and half of March was gone. But this is what I had written

It feels as if everything I want to do brings me back to the same one type of place I would want to work for. Growing up I wanted to sing, then it was to be a speaker, Next I decided to actually study business, just to change to marketing (still in the business area though), eventually I fully realized how much I enjoyed writing and thought about writing a book, and now I want to eventually become an event planner and still of course write. You may wonder a couple things: first off how are any of those things related? Second aren't you still a marketing major? To answer the second question yes I'm still a marketing major, I went back and forth a couple times on if I should change my major or not and I decided that no matter what I eventually marketing will still be the most helpful. And for the first question, I have always loved traveling and seeing the world, and I have a huge heart for teenage and college age girls and I especially want to help them see their self-worth and beauty. Combine those two and what do you get that everything takes me back to? That's right a conference! No matter what I decide I want to do I always feel think of someway to link it back to working at conference or planning a conference. Even if it's just volunteering for them from time to time, I want to be involved with them. I know that God has a plan for my life and what I am supposed to do and I know that this may not be it but if it is I would be excited.

I only have a year left of college and then I'm graduating and thinking about that freaks me out in a way. I start thinking about where I want to live and what I want to do, and I know at first I will take what job I can get (hopefully one I want) and be used there or anywhere. I'm excited and nervous about everything ahead but ready to see where it takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment